Thursday 25 July 2013

Vintage Floral Progress.

With a more up to date post sorely lacking of late, it may look as though I have been skiving somewhat on my floral dress project, however, sunny weather, Royal baby mania, Flower Shows and two unexpected dentist trips aside, I have found myself more behind my laptop than my sewing machine of late. However, the dress does continue to progress, in fact it now has sleeves! Although this is in itself has created a bit of a conundrum. I am not sure if they're staying ! Much as I adore a gathered, capped sleeve ~ enough to grit my teeth and bear the fiddly, 'non-exact science' nature of creating them, I am not sure whether this dress actually 'needs' them. I am going to finish the hem and binding on the neckline before I decide and perhaps gather a few votes too, before I start unpicking !
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...